Hawach FILTSTAR series 5um, 50mm activated carbon syringe filters made from acid washed, high-purity activated carbon makes it with high-efficiency and can be HEPA syringe filter (High-Efficiency Particulate Air).
Description of Activated Carbon HEPA Syringe Filter
Available in 50 mm diameters with activated carbon of membranes, Hawach 5μm syringe filter are ideal for sterilizing organic solvents, aqueous solutions or air/gas. 50mm syringe filter are produced in a controlled, automated environment with the highest quality standards.
HEPA syringe filters are manufactured according to ISO9001 certified quality management system. We also passed CE, COA, and many other certifications. Same as PVDF syringe filter, activated carbon HEPA syringe filter is suitable for both sterile and no-sterile.
Features of Activated Carbon HEPA Syringe Filter
1. 5um syringe filters
2. Hydrophobic syringe filter inner diameter: 50 mm, out diameter: 60 mm
3. The Luer slip makes secures connections & avoid blow off
4. Superior flow rate
5. High throughput filtration
6. 100% optical integrity tested
7. Wide range of removal ratings and filter media
8. Easy to use
Advantages of 50mm syringe filter
1. ISO9001, CE double approved, test report available
2. Acid washed, high-purity activated carbon
3. The special stepped barb design have important in connect with hose pipe
4. Ultra inertness and high durability
5. Ultrasonic welding ensures no contaminant to samples
6. High-efficiency particulate air
7. In the laboratory for removing oxide, a coloring substance, and organic impurity from fluid
8. Tailored to a variety of applications based on membrane type, housing, and validation rating
Applications of 5μm syringe filter 50mm
1. Small scale gas or air filtration or from small culture and reaction vessels.
2. Used for the ultra cleaning of small volumes of HPLC solvents to increase the useful life of columns.
3. Adsorption of chlorine, organic vapors, and decolorizing liquids, also can adsorption several heavy metals.