Hawach is available in 6 membrane types: MCE, NYLON, PVDF, PES, PTFE, CA, and other customized materials. The diameter specifications optional include 13mm, 25mm and 33mm. Membrane aperture specifications ranges from 0.22μm to 0.45μm. In practical application, it is easy to use, with media shedding within limits, Gamma ray disinfection and sterilization. Moreover, it do not need heat source and it has easy-to-tear stickers with individual independent packaging. Each filter uses the most advanced PP or MBS as the housing, and the high bonding density ensures the integrity of the sample. It is of easily open outer box design, not easy to pollute. And each packing box has a batch number for easy quality tracking.
The sterile syringe filter is a fast, convenient and reliable filtering device for small volume samples used in the laboratory, which is mainly used in the pre-filtration of samples, the sterilization of laboratory biological fluid, medium and media additives. This product chooses DuPont dialysis paper, printing exquisite, gamma ray sterilization more thorough. The filtration diameter is 13 mm, 25 mm, 33 mm, and the treatment capacity ranged from 0.5 mL to 200 ml.
The sterile syringe filter is some kind of quick, convenient and reliable filtering treatment device for little samples that is regularly used in the laboratory. In general, it is mainly applied for the pre-filtration of samples and sterile filtration of the laboratory biofluid, culture medium and media additive.
When referring to the features of the sterile syringe filter, there are a lot of that can be summarized as per below:
1. Most of the sterile syringe filter use Tyvek which has high effect of retaining bacteria;
2. Basically, there are 6 types of membrane that are used in the sterile syringe filter: MCE, Nylon, PVDF, PES, PTFE and CA; 3. The pore sizes of the membrane are 0.22 μm and 0.45 μm;
4. It is easy to operate and the media loss can be controlled within limited bounds;
5. It is disinfected and sterilized by gamma ray;
6. Every single product has an individual package with sticker that is easy to tear;
7. Every single product package has a batch number which is easy for quality trace.
On the whole, Hawach sterile syringe filters very suitable for the filtration of liquid, electronics, semiconductor industry, microelectronic water, tissue culture-medium, beverages, high-purity chemicals, water, organic solutions and other mobile phases. In addition, there is no need for the laboratory workers to replace the filter membranes and clean the filters, as a result, it can save much working time by using the sterile syringe filters.
Mostly, the sterile syringe filters can be used in below applications:
1. The ultra-fast filtration of tissue culture-medium, additives and other water solutions;
2. Applications that have extremely low requirement for protein adsorption and those can improve the recovery rate of precious components;
3. The sterile filtration of biological and pharmaceutical industries;
4. The end-filtration of high purity water of electronic industry;
5. The end-filtration of ink;
6. The end-filtration of food, beverages and wine.
Moreover, the structure designs of sterile syringe filters are precise to ensure smooth filtration. Also, the inner space is optimal to keep a very low residual rate. Normally, one of the disadvantages of traditional filters is easy to blasting. However, the sterile syringe filters are specially designed and they can bear the blasting pressure of up to 7 bar.