Hawach syringe filter selects the high quality sanitary grade polypropylene material, and the product structure design is precise, which can greatly guarantees the filtration smooth and the internal space rationalization, the low residue rate can also reduce the sample waste.
Widely used to remove particles from a liquid sample and avoid damage to equipment at the same time, syringe filter is affordable tool in the labs, which the scientists can use for small-volume filtration.
You can find two different types of filters, one is with which you can recover your sample, the other one is not. Syringe filters works by using membrane type filters which have a specific particle size pore. As most of the syringe filters can not allow you to get the solid, you can use them to remove solid and undissolved material prior to the analysis. The filter is the first choice for filtering HPLC and GC small quantities, syringe filter uses for filtering gases and removing the bacteria from a sample.
If you want to find out which syringe filter is right for you, we have several aspects of choosing a syringe filter, such as filter body, pore size, filter material, filter capacity and the volume retained on filter after filtration. And HAWACH always has the appropriate one on hand for you. Hawach also provided MCE syringe filters, nylon syringe filter, hydrophilic PTFE syringe filter and others for you to choose.
1. Quality. Since it is sterilizing, we certainly hope that the syringe filter can remove as much bacteria as possible without introducing other substances, such as bacterial endotoxin or chemical precipitates.
2. Filter membrane. There are many types of filter membranes used in syringe filters. We must consider both chemical compatibility and filtration time when selecting.
3. Specifications. Once the filters and membranes have been decided, choosing the specifications is relatively easy.
Characteristics Of Syringe Filter
Very low protein adsorption and very high protein recovery. Fast flow rate and high filtration speed. Good solvent resistance, suitable for many applications. High precision.
Application Of Syringe Filter1. Biological, pharmaceutical sterilization filtration;
HAWACH syringe filter is mainly used for mobile phase and sample filtration in chromatographic analysis, filtration of mobile phase and sample in chromatographic analysis, pre-filtration, sterilization and filtration of particles, liquid and gas. It has a good effect on protecting the chromatographic column, the infusion pump tube system and the injection valve from contamination.
1. Before aspirating the sample, draw approximately 1 mL of air into the syringe. This minimizes liquid.
2. Draw your sample into the syringe followed by 1mL of air. Invert the syringe and wipe the residue off the tip.
3. Use the Luer connector to connect the syringe to the syringe filter. Tighten lightly to ensure a secure seal.
4. Filter the solution in the syringe and inject it into the sample bottle. Then, remove the syringe filter, draw air into the filter, refit the filter, and press the plunger to filter out the residual sample. Follow these steps to maximize recovery.
After the syringe filter uses, the whole filtration system must also be thoroughly rinsed with clear water. Till the whole filtration system is washed clean, it should be dried with clean cloth and put into boxes for next application.