Syringe filters are available out-of-the-box, no need for membrane changes and cleaning, and allow easy purification or detoxification of various solutions, including cell and microbial media, reagents, and additives, protein solutions and buffers.
1. Clean filter material regularly;
2. Ensure good sealing to prevent leakage;
3. Confirm no leakage in the frame;
4. Check and repair the electrical circuit regularly.
1. Beautiful and light in appearance;
2. High cleanliness;
3. A variety of specifications and packaging;
4. Excellent economy, low cost and good results;
5. Easy to use, precise and reliable.
There are several aspects to consider when choosing a syringe filter:
The ability to remove as many bacteria as possible without introducing other substances, such as bacterial endotoxins or chemical precipitates.
2. Filter membrane.
There are many types of filter membranes used in a syringe filter, and we need to consider both chemical compatibility and filtration time when selecting them.
After determining the filter and filter membrane, it is relatively easy to select the specification of a syringe filters.