Syringe filter can be used in the analysis of high performance liquid chromatography and IC. It is an important step in sample pretreatment to filter sample solution and remove impurities in the solution so as to prevent impurities from clogging the chromatographic column.
Application fields of syringe filter:
1. Filtration of aqueous and organic phase solutions in Educational and Commercial R&D Laboratories;
2. Environmental air, waste gas and water quality analysis;
3. Detection and analysis of raw materials, finished products and semi-finished products of food, beverage and medicine;
4. Microelectronic semiconductor, chemical industry, cement/mineral analysis, etc.
In addition, it is a fast, convenient and reliable filter tool commonly used in the laboratory. It has beautiful appearance, light weight and high cleanliness.
Specific features are as follows:
1. The structure of the filter housing is precise and the design is reasonable, which ensures the smooth filtration.
2. Using filter membrane, the flow rate is fast, the pressure resistance is stronger, and the damage is not easy.
3. The built-in filter membrane has uniform pore size, high porosity, high filtration accuracy and very low residual rate, which reduces the waste of samples.
4. The interface is more tightly connected and convenient to use.