The structure of the syringe filter is a combination of the syringe connected to the front end of the syringe and filter with different kinds of materials. The liquid to be separated is purified by the filter membrane through the pressure of the syringe.
(1) After the filter core and shell are thoroughly cleaned and sterilized, the filter is installed.
(2) After the installation of the syringe filter, the whole filtration system must be thoroughly flushed with clean water.
(3) After the whole filtration system is washed out, the filtration operation can be carried out.
Open the exhaust valve, and slowly open the feed valve, introduce the material to be filtered. When the material flow out of the outlet of the exhaust valve, immediately close the exhaust valve, and slowly open the discharge valve.
In the initial stage of filtration, because the syringe filter element is still very clean and the filtering speed is very fast, the pressure in the filter is generally maintained at 0.05-1 Mpa. With the passage of time, the pressure in the filter can be gradually increased in order to maintain proper filtration rate. However, the maximum pressure in the filter cannot exceed the maximum operating pressure allowed by the filter element of different materials.
When the pressure in the syringe filter is higher and the filtration speed is slower, the filter operation should be stopped and the filter cleaned.
The syringe filter is an important export product of Hawach. The product can effectively remove particles or other impurities from samples and protect your expensive instruments for rapid sample purification. The correct operation method of application is the premise to ensure the effective purification of samples.
Step 1: Prepare a clean syringe, pull out the piston and vacuum the liquid to be filtered; Step 2: Install the syringe filter at the front of the syringe; Step 3: Press the piston to remove excess air from the syringe until the piston is level with the liquid; Step 4: Push the piston to allow the liquid to flow through the filter membrane into the prepared container.
(1) For the fine filtration of mineral water and water treatment, clean water can be used for backwashing first, and then clean water filtered by terminal can be used for backwashing.
(2) For the filtration of fermentation broth and sugary broth such as beer and beverage, it is suggested that the clean oil-free compressed air should be used to blow back, then the clean water should be used to flush back, and then the filtered clean water should be used to flush back.
(3) When the filter element has been used for a long time and the filtering speed still does not recover satisfactorily after using the method mentioned above, the filter element can be discharged and immersed in NaOH solution of 2-4% concentration for 4-8 hours, then rinsed with clean water filtered by the terminal to the non-residual alkali solution, and then loaded into the filter to continue to use.
(4) For the users who are not three-shift continuous production, it is suggested that the filters should be washed before each shift leaves work, so as to avoid the long-term adhesion of dirt and bacteria clustering, which will affect the normal operation of the next shift.