The syringe filter also called HPLC syringe filter
In HPLC analysis, due to the small particle size of the chromatographic column packing, it is easy to be blocked by impurity particles. So, to remove the particulate contaminants and to protect the instrument, samples and solvents need to be filtered in advance. Commonly used in environmental analysis, Ion chromatography also requires that no inorganic contaminants be introduced in sample pretreatment. In the sample pretreatment process, it is important to filter sample solutions.
Hawach syringe filter adopts imported high-quality microporous filter membrane, which has little adsorption to the samples and ensures the recovery of a small number of high-value samples. Hawach syringe filter provides with low dissolution, good chemical compatibility of high-density polyethylene material, using ultrasonic welding, without any colloid or sealant, will not pollute the sample. Disposable water / organic phase syringe filter shell is made of polypropylene with excellent chemical stability, which is made into different colors, which is convenient for users to distinguish products of different gauge materials and avoid confusion. The filter membrane adopts imported high-performance filter membrane, the product quality is stable, the reproducibility is good, is the laboratory filtration sample ideal choice.
The use of syringe filters is a cost-efficient and effective method to improve the quality of HPLC analysis, make the analysis results stable, continuous, and have a long service life of the chromatographic column. Before entering the chromatographic column, by removing impurities in the sample, HAWACH syringe filter makes the liquid flow unimpeded in the chromatographic column. Without the obstacles of these impurities, your column will work more effectively, and the unique design will last longer. The syringe filter has a larger membrane area and a smaller dead volume.
1. Effectively increase the flow rate and filtration capacity, and improve filtration efficiency.
2. Enhanced two-shot injection molding process, can withstand higher operating pressure, increase the filtration speed, and make filtration easier.
3. ETO sterilization is more thorough.
4. Each filter is individually packaged for easy use.
This product is mainly used for filtration of the mobile phase and sample in chromatographic analysis. It can effectively protect the infusion pump system and chromatographic column from contamination. It can be widely applied to microanalysis, aseptic test, and colloid separation. Also suitable for sample preparation, purification, pretreatment, preparation of biological products, filtration of liquid samples such as tissue culture medium, microbial medium, buffer solution, purification and clarification of corrosive solution, filtration of a small number of samples, removal of impurities in the sample, precipitation.
When using a syringe filter to process chromatographic samples, avoid introducing other impurities during the filtration process. For such impurities, they may be: the filter membrane will shed particulates, which are carried into the filtrate or the shell material. Therefore, the materials of the filter membrane and the housing structure are very important. The filter membranes vary based on the samples of different properties.
1. Hydrophilic samples: hydrophilic membranes are suitable, with an affinity for water, such as the mixed cellulose ester syringe filters, PES syringe filters, Nylon syringe filters, and so on...
2. Corrosive organic solvents: hydrophobic membranes will be used, as the PTFE and PP.
3. Protein solution: the filter membrane with low protein adsorption should be used, say the PVDF filter membrane.
4. Ion chromatography: PES membrane is a good choice.