The shell material of the MCE syringe filter is made of high-quality sanitary polypropylene material. MCE is a mixture of nitrocellulose and cellulose acetate. The product structure is designed with precision, which ensures smooth filtration, rationalization of internal space, and very low residual rate, thus reducing the waste of samples.
There are many different types of syringe filters, which is classified with the filter membrane materials. Today, HAWACH will mainly introduce the MCE syringe filters. The membrane made of mixed cellulose is a standard common filter membrane. Low, low protein adsorption. It is used for chemotaxis and cell retention, particle collection, and is also commonly used for ultra-clean filtration of solutions and light scattering measurements, as well as aqueous solution sterile filtration. Filters can be normally sterilized at 121°C without loss of integrity. The surface is smooth, the texture is light and thin, the porosity is high, and the microporous structure is uniform, so it has the characteristics of fast flow rate and difficult adsorption.
MCE syringe filter is used for water quality in pharmaceuticals, biological products, mineral pump beverages, brewing, watches and other industries. It is used for medical oil, lubricating oil, fuel oil and scientific research laboratory to filter bacteria and particles. Generally, particles above 0.65 microns can be removed, and bacteria below 0.45 can be removed.
1. Analysis of ambient air, waste gas and water.
2. Microelectronic semiconductor, chemical industry, cement/mineral analysis, etc.
3. Testing and analysis of raw materials, finished products and semi-finished products of food, beverages and medicines.
4. Filtration of aqueous and organic solutions in educational and commercial R&D laboratories.
5. Teaching, quality inspection, quality control; sample preparation for chromatography and mass spectrometry.
6. The sterilization filter does not need to change the membrane and clean the filter, which saves the complicated and time-consuming preparation work, and is widely used in the laboratory.
7. Sterilization filters are mainly used for pre-clarification of samples, particle removal, sterilization filtration of liquids and gases, etc. Among them, needle filters are used together with disposable syringes, which are fast, convenient and reliable for routine use in laboratories. Filter processing unit for small volume samples.
1. Put the MCE filter membrane flat in the clean container, soak it in distilled water of about 70 degrees to make it all wet. After a few hours (about 4 hours or more), pour out the water and soak it overnight using the above method. Before use, soak and wash with an appropriate amount of warm distilled water.
2. Put the cleaned MCE filter membrane into a suitable filter to prevent the surrounding liquid from leaking, put the filtrate from the liquid inlet, and exhaust the air at the exhaust port to filter.
3. MCE syringe filter is suitable for liquid medicine with PH2-9, and should not be used for strong acid and alkali or organic solvent including alcohol.
4. This product generally has a temperature resistance of 130 degrees and a pressure resistance of 3-4 kg/square centimeter.
5. The filter membrane can only be used as the final stage of filtration, and the filtrate must be pre-filtered by the plate frame or other filter materials to prevent the filter membrane from being blocked.
6. The above method of use: only suitable for the filtration of liquid medicine or other water solvents.